Our new Acratech GP ballhead has all the benefits and features of our GV2 ballhead including the ability to function as a gimbal head and of course it still weighs less than 1 lb, but what really sets the GP apart from all our other ballheads is that it is also designed to be used upside down, allowing the ball to be used as a leveling base for stitched panoramic images. Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
This ballhead includes our specially designed Quick Release Clamp, with bulls eye level, double speed rubber knob, and detention pin.
, includes lever clamp
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f4.0
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Lazer Engraved dual degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in U.S.A.