Food Photography: Learn to Taste with Your Eyes
If you are interested learning more about how to take appetizing food photos, then this class is just what you’ve been waiting for. Whether you are new to photography or are experienced, but want to learn more about how to approach food as a subject, this class will information and useful tips that will help take your food photos to the next level.
During this class, we will:
• Understand how the careful selection of depth of field best shows off your food.
• Make sure everything that needs to be sharp is sharp!
• Control color through white balance, Picture Style and an understanding of your environment.
• See what I would recommended for lenses and accessories.
• Learn some simple lighting solutions to fit the mood.
• Get tips on how to style food, prepare for and manage your shoot.
December 9th 6:30-7:30 pm
Zoom link will be emailed the day of class
This class will not be available to sign up for after December 8th, as to allow time to send out the link.